Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Negligence Again and Latest Column

D'oh! I'm annoyed with myself for not posting more often. Fortunately, this has been a very busy week since my last post. Word of mouth about "God is a Woman: Dating Disasters" has greatly increased and my Amazon sales have jumped way up, passing numerous popular books by big publishers. To any of you who have been spreading the word and/or buying copies, I extend much gratitude. It has been a lot of work and the book is doing better than I could have hoped or realistically expected. Word of mouth is the biggest factor in book sales. Hopefully, this is just the start of a successful pattern, knock on wood.

My latest "Lunch is Not a Date" column posted. You can check it out here:

http://www.godisawoman.net/lunchcolumnmar07.pdf

Have a good one, everybody, and thanks again!

1 comment:

Simon Barrett said...

Books do good when they have a high class reviewer involved!

You still owe me a beer!

simon