Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another Article and Story Coming

I will get a good story out on the blog over the weekend. In the meantime, here is the latest article I was asked to write:

http://www.drdating.com/dating/red-flags-red-flags.php

I've been writing sample articles and submitting copies of my column for a dating/sex advice column for a major Chicago newspaper, so don't worry, I HAVE been busy writing.

BTW, thanks to anyone who's been spreading the word on the book. It has been doing very well on Amazon, slumped a little this week, but hopefully will come back strong soon. I've been getting a lot of really good reviews and word-of-mouth has been doing very well for it. So, hopefully it will all continue and I thank anyone who's been checking it out and talking about it. I owe the success to word-of-mouth coming off of reviews/interviews, especially on the Internet. Much appreciated!

No comments: