Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Day Is It?

What day is it? Have that happen? Where you're just running around so much, you don't even know what day it is? I don't mean the date, I mean the actual day. Is it Tuesday? Thursday? You ask your friends, "What day is it, Friday?"

"Dude, it's Tuesday."

"Jesus, I'm not even close."

That's what I feel like these days. I was supposed to pick up my nephew at the airport like three days ago. He's five, I'm sure his fine. I'm just kidding... he's eight... I've been so swamped, I can't even think. I got a monthly column for a smaller magazine. I got an article to write for a website. I'm on TV next Tuesday (assuming I know it's Tuesday when Tuesday arrives). I have a bunch of other junk going on, too. I guess I'll have to update everyone in the next day or two. Until then, it's Thursday. Thank God for TV or I'd have no idea what day it was. That's how I know; I turn on the TV and see what's on. "Oh, it's Thursday. Cool. I'll have time this weekend to do all the things I should have gotten done during the week."

No comments: