Saturday, May 12, 2007

Amazon in Canada and RedEye Article

I just found out there is an Amazon for Canada. Are you kidding me? I had no idea. Why doesn't anyone tell me these things...? Please feel free to post your reviews from Amazon.com to Amazon.ca, as well, if you get a chance. We are slowly reaching more and more readers.

For those who don't live in Chicago, a big paper here, with 600,000 daily readers, used me as an expert for a dating article. This isn't quite as detailed as it was in the paper but here is a link to out-of-towners who might want to read it:

http://www.godisawoman.net/Deal-breakers%20%20Redeye%20%20Home.htm

I have begun looking to put up solid dating advice via my column "Lunch is Not a Date" weekly, as opposed to monthly. I will keep you posted... Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Legal Pub said...

The article was good. You gave good humerus advice!