Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Letters in Bra Sizes

Did you ever stop to think...

What the letters in bra sizes stand for?

D- "Damn, Dynomight!"
C- "Caramba!"
B- "Bummer."
A- "...Ah ha! There they are."

In case you're guessing, yeah that's a bit I used in the act. Fits here, too, though. Don't worry A-ladies, I make plenty of fun of myself and it's just a joke. You can catch a short comedy clip of me making fun of myself here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nR_cIo8J8gI

Feel free to cut, paste, and forward. It makes me feel good to know people will be getting a laugh at work, hopefully when they need it most.

1 comment:

Indiana said...

I am usually most happy with B and C's, but D's are a really treat...which is so much the opposite of life in school where everyone wanted to get A's. ~grin~

Thanks for the praise of the photo's I have been meaning to move them to the pages with my writing.