Sunday, April 6, 2008

Project Finally Revealed

I have been hinting for a while now about "a big project." Well, I finally got it up and running. Basically, my mom's inheritance appears to have been stolen after my stepfather died, by one of his best friends! I quickly learned that it happens all the time and is an ever growing problem. I want to bring attention to it to spare others the ordeal.

You can check the story out at http://www.saveinheritance.com. Please use it as a segue way to discuss the topic with your family, parents, grandparents, etc. You may very well be surprised to hear of their plans for their demise, and you may need to correct it; trust me. It's been absolutely awful. I can't even begin to describe it and my mother's pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.